Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls) CC Hunter


Kylie Galen's life hasn't been the same since her world was turned upside-down in Born at Midnight, Shadow Falls #1, and now an epic conclusion to her journey—not to mention a tough choice between two guys!—is brewing in Chosen at Nightfall: When Kylie Galen left Shadow Falls, she thought it was the hardest decision of her life. Heartbroken and separated from everyone she loves, she has to embrace her abilities and what it means to be a chameleon. But as Kylie's journey comes to a close, she must return to the camp that started it all...and she must finally chose between the two boys who love her. The werewolf who broke her heart when he chose his pack over her, and the half-fae who ran from their intense attraction before they ever really had a chance. For Kylie, everything will finally be revealed and nothing will ever be the same.

**Btw I love this cover! The whole series is completely  beautiful**

Kylie Galen left Shadow Falls heart broken and confuse. She is living with her grandfather and the other chameleons’ in a compound. When she if found by Burnett, Derek and of course Lucas. She didn’t want to see the one that betrayed her, but agreed that she need to go back to the falls. Before she could make it there she finds herself along with two people she loves in danger with an old enemy.
Burnett tells Kylie she is going to be shadowed again, and she can’t leave without him knowing. When a magical sword shows up and only wants to be around Kylie, that is when she is told she needs to be trained to use it and only one person is an expert the werewolf that broke her heart; Lucas.
Will she be able to forgive Lucas and will she be able to save everyone she loves?



My thoughts
I cried when I got this book knowing it was the last book in this wonderful series. When I started reading I was hooked just like the others. I don’t want to give anything away but you will find out everything you want to know about this series. You will finally find out who she truly loves Lucas (I am so team Lucas ;) ) or Derek.
I love how CC Hunter ended her series, I do wish for more but it was a perfect ending that had me in tears! I always have people ask me what series they should read and Shadow Falls is always my number one choice.
I will say get ready for an adventure, this final book is packed with it!  I will say my favorite part is the ending J

No comments:

Post a Comment