Monday, May 28, 2012

ARC A.M Hudson



The third book in the Dark Secrets series (To be released August this year)
**May contain spoilers for those who've not read book 2**

Death never leaves us. Once it's touched our souls, it hungers for our return--waiting for us to fall. And if it finds Ara again, she will have no way to escape.

Moving on from David was hard, forgetting the abduction and torture was almost impossible, but nothing as devastating as the thought that now, because of her, David might face the horrific punishments of the Set.

No one knows where David went after he lost Ara, but she can only hope he's the one leaving subtle clues for her to discover, and it makes her desperate to find him--desperate enough that she would risk her life, hanging out with an informant who means to kill her. What truths she is told about David's dark past, though, will threaten to change her heart and destroy the way Ara perceives everything. She must ask herself if it's right to love one monster, then hate the one who tried to destroy her.

In all her searching, the promise of immortality will be finally be renewed, but sold at a price Ara's not sure she's willing to pay.

Is love enough to make her submit to this new role, or will it fail her once again and leave her reaching back for the grasp of death?

 FB page The Dark Secrets Series
Dark Secrets Series

My review


Ara-Rose is finally going to have what she always wanted, to be normal. She is marring a normal guy. Too bad she can’t stop thinking about the vampire that has her soul. Her Life with her new husband isn’t as easy as she wants it to be. Ara is push deeper into the vampire world by Eric. Her new vampire friend. He tells her everything that David wouldn’t. A.M. Hudson will lead you through a lot of ups and downs. But you will wonder if Ara-Rose gets everything she ever wanted.



This is book 3 in the Dark Secrets series. It picks up right after book 2, and it keeps you wrap into the story. A.M. Hudson knows how to keep you wanting more. Now, like her other books, I was in tears 90% of the time. Hudson is knows how to keep you on the edge of you seat. The Dark Secrets are finally told and you understand so much more. I love this series and I cannot wait to read more! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book, and the other two



6 comments:

  1. My comment didn't show up. I must have done something wrong. lol Oh, well, what I did say was, great review. Thank so much for posting it on your blog, and I LOVE that Knight Fever banner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's okay. I think blogger did something it has eaten my comments before. Thank you for letting me read it! And I have told you before I do have Knight Fever! :D
      Khelsey

      Delete
  2. I CANNOT wait for book 3 to be available on Kindle. I loved the first two. I was hooked from the very beginning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these books! I read these so fast. They are my favorite series! David knight.......<3 I just cant get the third one on my kindle.....its making me sad. I need to finish this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with the Dark Secrets Series! Have you check Smashwords?

      Delete