Monday, May 28, 2012

Bared to You by Sylvia Day


Book One in Crossfire series


 Our journey began in fire...

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness—beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart..

 Available in Trade Paperback


 My Review


Eva Tramell moves to New York with her best friend. She already has a job and when she goes to her office she see a man that is truly beautiful. She later finds out that his name is Gideon Cross and he is also her boss. Things heat up pretty fast with Eva and Gideon.

This is the first boo I have read from Sylvia Day and I fell in love. A lot of people say this book is like 50 Shades of Grey (Which I loved) but I don't. Yeah, Gideon is rich but so is Eva if she wanted.
I really loved this book the only thing that sucks is that I have to wait until October 2! The love and passion between Eva and Gideon makes you melt. I really am a sucker for true love and that is what this book has. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book!

2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with Gideon, he is the ultimate Alpha Male, he says the best things to Eva. It was a good thing I read this on my Kindle, because in paperback I wouldn't have been surprised if the pages melted!! It has some of the HOTTEST, STEAMIEST, INTENSE, SEXIEST sex scenes that I have ever read!!

    Eva and Gideon are perfect for each other and you can't help but root for them on their journey towards a happily ever after. There is a great entertaining cast of secondary characters that have me hoping for their happily ever after as well.

    Silvia's website states that this is the first book in the Crossfire series that follows the emotional and romantic journey taken by Gideon Cross and Eva Tramell. Bared To You is an excellent start to the series. I am definitely along for the ride on Gideon and Eva's journey and eagerly await the next book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I agree I love what Gideon says to Eva! I fell in love with this book from the first sentence. Book number 2 comes out Oct 2 it's called Deeper in You!

      Khelsey

      Delete