Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tears of the Broken by A.M. Hudson

Lies are the shadows of betrayal...the vampire will be the light.
When you love someone, there's nothing you wouldn't forgive.
But what about murder?
Ara-Rose will learn that life is fashioned from one tragedy after the next, and that sometimes, the truth people hide from you is nothing you could have imagined.
But Ara has secrets of her own, and she's willing to take them to her grave--a place David Knight will fight to keep her from.

A.M. Hudson
Buy at Amazon
Buy at Barnes and Noble








*By the way Don't you just LOVE that cover??




My Thought

Ara-Rose was suppose to die from the minute she was born. When the life came into her her parents named her after her father's mother Amara which means everlasting. Amara-Rose everlasting blossom. After a car accidents left her with out a mother and a brother, her father comes and brings her home with him. Ara-Rose is not looking forward to going to school. She doesn't understand why she is here and they aren't. When he eyes meet a very handsome boy standing by the school front door she is speechless. When she looks down and looks back up he is gone. As soon as she walks into the school she meets a girl name Emily. She takes her to the office to get her classes. When Emily walks her to her first class the teacher ask for David to take her to the library to get her books. As she looks to she David she remembers him from the front of the school. Her heart stops when their eyes meet.

I LOVE THIS BOOK! I find it hard to find a really good YA book. Well this one isn't good its freaking amazing~! First you know that there is something wrong with Ara (I'm not going to say what!) and you want to know what is wrong and why she is so sad. When you meet David Knight you will fall in love with him! I think every girl love a bad boy but good at heart. He is so sweet and when his secret it told you want to cry for him. I also love how you fall in love with the side characters. Mike, Sam, and Emily are my favorite sidekicks! I cant wait to meet Mike in the next book!! I will say this book is my new favorite!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMED THIS BOOK!! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. And Mike is one of my favorite characters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved it! And Mike is now one of my favorites!! But I still have Knight Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this book but I am 100% Knight all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! This is going to be a great series!!

      Delete
  4. I just bought this book! I'm gonna start it in the morning! Thank you for showing it to me
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Khelsey..I think you would like Obsidian, Onyx, and Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I say this because we seem to like a lot of the same books and authors. Just wanted to pass that info along!

    ReplyDelete