Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones

I have fallen in love with the Inside Out Series by Lisa Renee Jones. When I read the first book If I Were You, in under 12 hours I knew I needed to know what happened. Like what happened to her best friend that had seem to vanished when she went to Pairs to get married. AND I want to know what Chris is hiding, because we all know he is hiding something big. Book 2 Being Me, left me wondering if Sarah will be on the plane with her trouble artist.

The last book in this amazing series is due to come out September 10

You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets...but will those secrets bind them together--or tear them apart?

Where you can get Revealing Us

Pre-Order at Amazon
Pre-Order at Barnes & Noble

Find Lisa Renee Jones on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment