Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brooke Moss Apple & Oranges Review

Marisol Vargas had life all figured out. Having fun without strings attached was good. Commitment and monogamy was bad. That is, until both of her best friends got married and had kids. Now all of the sudden, instead of being envied for her footloose and fancy-free lifestyle, Marisol finds herself on the outside looking in. Suddenly her home feels like a big, empty house. And her heart feels like the last kid picked for kickball.
Then her car breaks down.

When Marisol meets the owner of Triple D's Garage, Demetrious Antonopolous, she pegs him a bitter, blue collar grunt. They're complete opposites, like apples and oranges, yet beneath the aggravation lies some serious passion.

Little does Marisol know that Demo might be exactly what she needs, and it has nothing to do with cars or the kitchen.

When tragedy strikes, will Marisol be able to let Demo in, or will she push him away? And how can two complete opposites finally learn how to make great recipes together?

Buy Here 
My Review

Marisol Vargas thought she had her life figured out, she could get anything she wanted from a man with her charms. Everything changed the day her car broke down and she met the owner of Triple D's Garage, Demetrious Antonopolous, AKA Demo. He is handsome but doesn’t fall victim to her charm and beauty. They are complete opposites, like apples and oranges, yet beneath the aggravation lies some serious passion.
After one steamy kiss forced by her neighbor, Demo is all she can think about.

WOW, I didn’t think I could love Brooke Moss’ books more but I was wrong. She out did herself in this one, the whole time I was hoping Marisol would get her act together and just admit how she felt about Demo AND when she did tragedy hit both of them. I am a crier, and this book had me in tears because I couldn’t believe what happened. I read this book in a matter of hours, yes hours. It was that good and I needed to know what happened. I would recommend this book to everyone but be warn tissues are needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment