Monday, February 13, 2012

Book Boyfriend

I'm going to try something new and start a Book boyfriend. Every month I will say who my favorite Book Boyfriend is. All he need to make the cut is... he has to be sexy, caring, and makes you wanna do naughty things! I read may books and there are always a few heroes that stick in my head. My first Book Boyfriend is going to be Owen Winters from North of Need.

The reason I am picking him is because he never gave up on the women he loved. Even when she was pushing him away, he still loved her. He has everything that I need to have a book boyfriend! Come on and look at that cover.


I wonder who the next Book Boyfriend will be? Come back next month to find out! I'm already writing names down. Have a good week and if you have any questions or comments don't be afraid to leave one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment